I would like to say Happy New Year to all of you 🙂 I hope this is the last time I would apologise for the unproductive year of 2015. New Year is always a good time to restart, and recharge — open a new blank page and begin again on a clean slate. Yes, I haven’t made resolution last year, but I would like to do it again this year. Obviously a more achievable targets this year:
- By the end of this year, I would like to finish my German tree in Duolingo. And its reverse tree. So I could, at least, converse in a very simple German lest I have the chance to visit the country this year 🙂
- I would also like to learn another new language. Preferably Welsh, French, or Spanish. It would be too ambitious if I learn all three at once, but I wouldn’t push it too far. I would rather be fluent in one language than knowing few random words in many.
- I would like to read at least 20 books. Yes, I read 16 books last year and I was pushing it. But this year I am planning on being more discipline too. So 20 book shouldn’t be too ambitious.
- I would post at least 100 entries this year. Yes, it means I would have to post at least one entry every three days. But I have more than one blog, so I think it should be much easier to post 100 entries in two blogs.
- I would like to finish NaNoWriMo. Now… this is incredibly ambitious. I have participated for so many years and I have never finished one. So, hopefully, this year would be a start.
There is another thing. My visa would be expired by the end of this year. I am not sure if I could get it extended easily. Of course Mr. Fix-It and I would work so hard this year to make sure that we could fulfill all of the requirements needed for this visa extension. I am not going to put this in my new year resolution list because… I don’t know. Just because. I don’t believe in jinx or anything like that. I just don’t feel like it. It feels slightly more personal this way.
So, was nun?
Frohes Neues Jahr! Ich wünsche dass 2016 wird immer spaß und glücklich sein.