Golly! Is this that time of the year again? Time to recap the year and list of what I have achieved this year…
Okay. From the resolution, these are what I achieved:
- Mein Deutsch wurde besser. Ich kann manche sätze machen, obwohl es ziemlich lange dauert. Yes… It took a while to compose that sentence. In fact, it always takes a long time for me to make a sensible sentence. But it’s getting there. All I need to do is to get more learning sources so I could expand — as Duolingo is now a little bit predictable.
- I haven’t reached my book challenge, nor Nanowrimo. So both just didn’t work.
- I definitely reached the blog post goal, although it is not posted in this site.
Other thing that I have achieved:
- I have lost around 11kg since Chinese New Year. The reason why I didn’t lose too much after mid year assessment is because we went to Indonesia for a holiday, and since I have lost a lot the weight loss gets a little bit trickier.
- I get my visa extended, so it will be okay for the next three years. Wohoo!!
- I am doing well with handcrafting, and gardening — until I went to Indonesia again for my sister’s wedding in November and came back to the UK with a nervous breakdown.
- Mr. Fix-It and I travelled a bit, although it was our usual trip to Indonesia during Summer, and Wales for Christmas.
I really wish I could achieve more though… But I can’t complain too much… this year wasn’t a good one for me. Let’s just hope that next year would be much better than this — with less pressure from immigration, and new plan laid ahead, I think there would be some progress to be done next year.
But until then, let’s enjoy the last day of 2016.
See you next year 🙂